Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Great Expectations


Why do I already have it in my head that everything will work better on the Apple? Am I setting myself up for disappointment? For some reason, whenever I burn audio CD's on my Dell, the first couple seconds of every song skips. I've switched brands of blank CD's, tried different burning software... nothing fixes it. I thought on the drive home from work today that Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" will not skip if I burn it on my Apple. Yeah I said it. I burned JT's new album, FutureSex/LoveSounds this morning before work. And it would be a pretty dope CD if the first couple seconds of every song didn't skip!

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger kpfeif said...

Sweet. Check out this site for some great info on the iMac G3.

 
At 10/05/2006 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try burning audio CDs with
Burrrn

--Guru from Cincinnati

 
At 10/06/2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the greatest pleasures of Mac ownership is the community. I'm just helping Kris through a few issues on his machine.

Remember you are reviving an old Mac so it won't be quite the out-the-box experience you get today. That said that machine, even though it's 5 years old, will still run the very latest OS X.

Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home