Friday, October 06, 2006

I spoke too soon...


My old nemesis "the blue screen of death" returned this afternoon, less than 6 hours after I posted a comment that it all but doesn't exist any more. (Sorry about the poor photo quality - I took that picture with my cell phone.) I demonstrate excitement for the Apple, one of my PC's power supply fries out. I try to say something nice about the Windows operating system, and I get a hard crash like I haven't gotten in a long, long time. Suspected cause: I disconnected my iPod while it still said "Do Not Disconnect". Come on! That causes a total failure of the Operating System?? On a positive note, it did give me a chance to exercise the cool "recover session" feature within Firefox. I had about a half dozen tabs open and Firefox opened them all back up from where I left off. I wonder if Safari can do that. Maybe it doesn't need to.

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 10:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta set up the RSS feed so we don't have to check your site manually like chumps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home