Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tomorrow is the Day

I came to a really sad realization last night. Not only does my Apple arrive tomorrow, but my dog's first day of obedience school is tomorrow night as well. I'm trying not to cuss, so I'll just say that it really, really sucks. I already warned my wife that I'm going to be up late tomorrow night. She was nice enough to get me an early birthday present this past weekend. Woot was offering a wireless Apple keyboard and mouse, so she ordered it for me. Sweet. It won't arrive by tomorrow, but that's alright. I have plenty of extra keyboards and mice lying around. I am going to be so antsy during Sasha's puppy training, knowing that I have a new toy at home waiting for me. Such a geek. She better learn something tomorrow or she will catch a beating somethin' fierce.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 10:36:00 PM, Blogger kpfeif said...

Is there a way you can exclude putzes from posting?

Anyhow, here I am, Jimmy - typing this little comment using Safari running under OSX. It's very nice. The "eye candy" isn't at 100% due to the age of the machine, but things are very pretty, nonetheless.

For some reason the machine came with a DVD drive - it wasn't supposed to have one. OS X installed without a hitch, and I was up and running in no time. I'll be tweaking some things tonight and just generally fooling around. The baby doesn't want to fall asleep, so it could be a late night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home